you are sure to appreciated where I am at right now.
If not, I encourage you to read the book which features two mice "Sniff" and "Scurry" and two littlepeople (humans) "Hem" and "Haw", who live in a maze, representative of ones environment and look for cheese, representative of happiness and success.
The point of this post is to let you all know that I have not had a spare minute to devote to blogging as I am consumed with Cheese issues.
All is well - just very, very busy and I miss reading your blogs and I think of you all often and wonder what I am missing.
I hope to get through this maze soon and catch up on all the news.
For anyone interested in a summary of the book Who Moved My Cheese, I have copied part of a post from Life To The Fullest for you below.
- Change Happens. They Keep Moving The Cheese
- Anticipate Change. Get Ready For The Cheese To Move
- Monitor Change. Smell the Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old.
- Adapt To Change Quickly. The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese.
- Change.Move With The Cheese
- Enjoy Change.Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese