I love to see everything with a coat of white.
The guineas don't like it though.
They do everything they can to avoid stepping in it.
After chores, it was tea time.
Have you ever tried flowering teas?
My daughter introduced me to this tea a few years ago.
I would like to introduce it to you.
My flavor choice today was "Let It Snow".
Just click on Watch on You Tube to view this short video,
if it doesn't play automatically.
Blooming teas are a special treat, but the benefits of tea are found in all forms of tea.
Medicinal benefits of tea have been confirmed in numerous studies and researches, and whether it be black, green, oolong, white or herbal tea, it has numeros health benefits. Tea health information reveals therapeutic properties for almost every type of health condition from arthritis, heart disease, cancer and liver disease to asthma, tooth decay, stress and weight control. The tea from Camellia sinensis plant (black, green, white, oolong tea all come from Camellia sinensis) provides beneficial effects and health benefits:
- Antibacterial effect.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Contains fluoride and protects teeth.
- Reduces risk of heart disease.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Elevates good cholesterol (HDL).
- High levels of anti-oxidants fights free radicals.
- Increases bone density (green and especially white tea).
- Inhibits abnormal blood clot formation.
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL & triglycerides).
- Lowers rates of colon, esophageal and pancreatic cancer.
- Lowers the risk of heart-attack.
- Makes your skin healthy and young.
Health Benefits of Tea
Drink responsibly : )