Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rylee's Valentine Ideas

Hi this is Rylee.
I am posting on my moms blog today. 
I wanted to share some Valentine's Day projects.
They are all really easy to make and look fun.

  I got my craft ideas from Pinterest. 
I think I will make these for my friends for Valentines Day.
 All you have to do is break crayons, 
separate them out into matching colors (or leave them rainbow), 
put them in you heart shaped muffin pan 
and put them in the oven for 15 minutes at 230 degrees.


 I got my heart pan at Target for $2.50.
 Im going to make tags that have cute sayings on them like 
"Valentine, You Color My World". 

Im hoping mine will turn out more like these.



This idea is pretty simple too. 
It sounds so good right now because it's so cold outside.
 You just freeze cool whip on a tray, 
cut it out with a heart cookie cutter 
and put it in  hot cocoa.


How about 
Rice Crispy Heart Pops?


Or
put a marble to the top of your muffin cup 
to make heart muffins.



 Valentine: I Dig You!


 I love these little robots. 
Tick-Tacks for a body, 
Star-Bursts for feet and head
 and M&Ms for arms and hat.
.

You could fold a paper clip into a heart shape 
for your love notes.

Or you can use heart shape cookie cutter
 to replace the green apple heart with the red 
and the red with the green.




Will you o'fish'ally be my Valentine?

.

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hi rylee! (waving!)

those are really cute and clever! some are so simple, but all are really inventive!

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

Those are really cute ideas!

Jennifer said...

Hey Rylee... I love pinterest. Very cute Valentine ideas. I really like the muffins & colorful crayons.

Randy said...

Hi! These are amazing. The Rice Krispy treat hearts look wonderful.

MarieElizabeth said...

What fun! I might have to try some, the marble w/the cupcake papers is such a clever idea.

Rain said...

Hey Rylee! Thanks for sharing-these are great! I've been trying to stay strong and avoid pinterest-I know I'll be hooked if I just go once!!~~Rain
~~Hi to your mom!!

missing moments said...

So creative and fun!

Varenikje said...

What can I say? I think my fav are the rice crispy treat suckers with chocolate coating. Thank you for showing me those!

Jill said...

Super fun ideas. Thank you so much for sharing them!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Really cool ideas, love the crayons:@)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

These are really cute! The only one that looks tough is the apple - I think it'd be hard to get the heart out without breaking it!

dr momi said...

Cute ideas Rylee...now you must learn to link us to those posts to read the whole thing!

Chatty Crone said...

Hey Rylee - those are AWESOME! sandie

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Rylee, you are a genius! These are all such cool and cute ideas. Kudos!

Deb said...

your ideas are adorable...